buspirone sounds like my Annie could use some of that.  she was an only cat and
isn't too happy with others around and since she is one of my positive kittys.
going to ask my vet about that.  maybe Nitnoy and Casey could use some also.
they and Annie are all alpha females and create most of the tension around
here.  Nitnoy is also positive.  she is also super sensitive about having her
tail touched.  Raccoon bit it off and left her with a 4" stump.  i have been
woried about the stress issue for her and Annie and this could be the answer.
thanks a lot.  dorlis