Hi Tracy,

Thanks for writing.  Sorry to hear about your cat.  I certainly understand you
being bummed out.  I don't think I could be more bummed out over all this.  Any
info is helpful to me at this point and I'm very grateful to be part of this
list.  Please keep me posted on what you find out about the FIP.

I did come across FIP in my research on what could be causing Wolfie's leg
problems.  He has seen multiple vets so I guess I just assumed somebody would
have picked up on that if he was showing any symptoms.  I'll definitely bring
it up though.  I'm waiting to hear back from Cornell to see if I should take
him there again.

Amy