I also never saw your original post on Lydia, so I don't know what her
condition is or what led you to have these tests to begin with. My Fuji had an
HCT of 17 about 8 weeks ago.  I was very concerned she would need a
transfusion.  She has since bounced back and hasn't had the anemia since.  She
does get chemotherapy for lymphoma, but because of a low wbc/neu count cannot
get treatments.  She has only had two treatments since the beginning of August.
 At the point where her HCT was so low, I was convinced it was non-regerative
because it had been steadily declining.  It seems that wasn't the case!  Don't
give up on your kitty yet!  I personally believe that each one has their own
special ability to fight.