So far, my younger cats have cost more than the 2 seniors (12 years).  I am on
SS and until now have managed pretty good, but now I am looking for a job at 70
years.  It isn't my cats that soct, it is the house, car and Medicare
supplement insurance that des me in, plus high heating bills in the winter.