Hadn't heard about the "vet jet."  I'll have to ask about it.

Because I didn't know the one cat had the virus until she died a few weeks ago
most of my cats have lived with her and shared food bowls for at least a year
and some were with her for almost two years.  One vet was kind of saying that
if they hadn't gotten the virus by now they probably wouldn't get it so there
wouldn't be a need to vaccinate any of my others.  I don't know if he's right
or not about not vaccinating the negatives.  I've just been tossing that idea
around.  But then someone was asking me about these FeLV + kittens and it got
me to thinking about whether I should vaccinate if a new member was added.