I am not sure how long the Vet Jet has been around, at least a couple of years.
I am hoping that where we are now in NH I can find a clinic that uses it. My 14
year old neg still gets the FeLV vaccine even though she is highly unlikely to
get FeLV from Maggie as it is still possible.
I think it is great that you are thinking about taking in more FeLV babies. It
is still very tough to find them homes and in most shelters and clinics they
are still unfairly destroyed. Whatever you decide remember it's the quality of
the years of their lives and not the quantity.
Good luck,
Tanya