From: ter...@tazzys.org <ter...@tazzys.org>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Husband has passed away..... :(
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 11:27 AM

Thank you all for your kind words and love in this difficult time for me.
It is hard on me since we have been together for many years.
He had a genuine love for animals and supported me in everything I did in
rescue.

My husband passed away 4:30 in the morning on Thursday. He died peacefully in
his sleep. I know he is longer in pain and sick is healthy again.

He will be greeted by others that have went to the Rainbow Bridge especially by
my Taz as he loved him too.

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS/SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
Sultan, WA. 98294
Terrie Mohr-Forker
http://tazzys.org/
Non-Profit national rescue
Dedicated to the welfare of animals.

Copyright © 1999-2010 tazzys.org. All rights reserved.