Dear Terrie,

I will light a candle for your husband tonight.  May your memories & the love
you shared help sustain you through your loss.

Kat (Mew Jersey)

A Bridge Called Love

It takes us back to brighter years,
to happier sunlit days
and to precious moments
that will be with us always.
And these fond recollections
are treasured in the heart
to bring us always close to those
from whom we had to part.

There is a bridge of memories
from earth to Heaven above...
It keeps our dear ones near us

It's the bridge that we call love.
~ Author Unknown ~

God's Garden

God looked around His garden and found an empty place
He then looked down upon the earth and saw your tired face
He put His arms around you, and lifted you to rest
God's Garden must be beautiful, He always takes the best
He knew you were suffering, He knew you were in pain
He knew that you would never get well on earth again
He saw the road was getting rough,
And the hills were hard to climb,
So He closed your weary eyelids, and whispered "Peace be thine"
It broke our hearts to lose you, but you didn't go alone,
For part of us went with you, the day God called you Home.
~ Author Unknown ~

I Only Wanted You

They say memories are golden
well maybe that is true.