Was it to me?  I think I was going to send some of my outdoor enclosures -
but it has to be provate because this site doesn't accept anything larger
than, is it 20MB?

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Maureen Olvey
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 11:29 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Pet Armor

Speaking of fences ... I was supposed to send pictures of my cat fence to
someone.  Was it someone in this group?  I don't think I ever sent them.
I'm so out of it though so I can't even remember who wanted it and if I ever
sent them.

"I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that are
profitable to the human race or doesn't..the pain which it inflicts upon
sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further." - Mark
Twain

> From: molvey...@hotmail.com
> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
> Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 11:23:36 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Pet Armor
>

> Better research to find out what kind of fence to get. I used to find baby
bunnies in my fenced in backyard all the time. I had like one inch spaces in
between the boards and I guess they could slip through there plus I'd find
places where they had dug under the fence or chewed a little of the bottom
of the fence to make a bigger space to come in. This was years before I had
cats out there. My two dogs would only go out to pee so the bunnies had this
nice protected fenced in yard to come and go in and have their babies. I
found several of the nests out there and saw some really tiny ones. So cute.
But if the object is to keep them away better find the right kind of fence.

> "I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that are
profitable to the human race or doesn't..the pain which it inflicts upon
sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further." - Mark
Twain

> > Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 11:11:36 -0400
> > From: athenapities...@gmail.com
> > To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
> > Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Pet Armor
> >
> > Bunnies are eating all my seedlings. I'm going to have to get a fence...
or

<longhornf...@verizon.net>wrote:

> > > Bunnies eat my azaleas :(
> > >
> > > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Natalie" <at...@optonline.net>