OFF TOPIC  RE: DEER I think there is another forum for this. I am sorry for
posting here.

Natalie,

Hold on. I am not blaming the deer. I was over simplifying, so I apologize.
I have oppossum raccoons and squirels too. I battle the deer beacuse they
eat my daylilies. I have lived here for 25 years and five years ago the deer
became a problem. NOT their fault but the fault of man. I will not get into
that. I do not think the deer need to be shot or anything like that. I chose
repellants to hopefully get them to change their browsing patterns. They are
creatures of habit. I felt sorry for them two winters ago when there was no
nut crop in the fall and we had lots of snow here in VA. They did a number
on plants they rarely touched in the past so I know they were hungry.

James do not boot me off.

Sally