BTW - can you use one of the other cat's rabies certificate if you have to?
Some cats look alike or maybe they don't describe them in some states.....

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Edna Taylor
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2011 11:24 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Cat Bite

My cat Pootie bit me in March and it was infected within 12 hours.  I ended
up in the ER and they said had I not come in, it could have killed me.  Get
to the ER and when asked whose cat just tell them yours and the cat has its
shots.  They never asked for proof of rabies on my cat, no one ever came to
my house or called me nor did they even ask the cat's name.  But, DO go to
the doctor or ER ASAP.  That is nothing to play around with.  I was at the
ER until 4:30 am getting IV antibiotics.

Edna