What did your vet do for the stones.  Bug has kidney stones and the vet said
that there really is not a lot they can do for those.  I tried feeding her the
special food but she wouldn't eat it and the vet said if she is eating anything
else (very hard to feed individually when you have more than 10 cats) then it
was not doing her any good to eat the prescription diet :(