My vet gave Homey a antbiotic shot that lasts 2 weeks - easier than pills or
liquids daily.  I also got a Chinese herbal pill from All Natural Pets.  It is
a small, round gel cap.  Goes down real easy, before she has a chance to spit
it out. It has dendrobium in it and other herbs.  She is in good shape now and
I monitor her intake and output.  The thing that tipped me off to a problem was
small urine balls in the boxes about the size of a quarter.  I started watching
everyone to see what they were putting out.  Easy since I have a box next to
the stool in my bathroom.  When mother goes, everyone else has to go so mom can
see what is going on.