I just got here but I want to say I'm so sorry. They know we love them, you
can see it in their eyes and the way they come to us for help. Again, I'm
sorry.
 The paragraph at the bottom of you email is so true. I'm sending it to my
daughters.

Take care
Marcia

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 7:55 PM, Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>   We lost another wonderful Black boy today. My Mooshy man was a big
> grumpy old boy,but I sure loved him for almost 6 years. I will ALWAYS
> remember the first time I got him to purr for me...I cried like a baby.He
> came into Sids just after I started volunteering and I was determined to
> make that grumbly boy purr. :) I know he knew he was loved,I told him
> often,but sadly I cant recall telling him on Monday when I was there...I
> hope I did.
> I will miss you Mooshy Man
> Sherry
>
> *"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives more temporary*
> *than our own,*
> *Live within a fragile circle,easily and often breached.*
> *Unable to accept its awful gaps.*
> *We still would have it no other way"*

*Marcia Baronda*
*Baronda Supplies & Service, Inc.*