Oh Sherry! I'm so sorry! Thanks for sharing the bond the two of you had. I bet
he was not as grumpy as he wanted you to think. So glad he had you and it's
obvious that he knew you loved him. That's all that matters.  Hugs~
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: Felvtalk
  Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 7:55 PM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] Mooshu Please add to the CLS :(

        We lost another wonderful Black boy today. My Mooshy man was a big
grumpy old boy,but I sure loved him for almost 6 years. I will ALWAYS remember
the first time I got him to purr for me...I cried like a baby.He came into Sids
just after I started volunteering and I was determined to make that grumbly boy
purr. :) I know he knew he was loved,I told him often,but sadly I cant recall
telling him on Monday when I was there...I hope I did.
        I will miss you Mooshy Man
        Sherry

        than our own,
        Unable to accept its awful gaps.