Yeah! One more convert to help spread the word about these babies!

Beth

________________________________
From: Marcia Baronda <marciabmar...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Having two Feline Leukemia cats

yes, that's true. we just have to manage. well i'm finding out from all of you
that they can live a normal life...thank god!

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 8:45 AM, Beth <create_me_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You can never rely on a single ELISA, that's for sure. Plus we know labs mess
up human tests, so we have to know that IFAs sent out can get messed up, too. &
even if they are truly positive they can live whatever life they have just as
happily as any other cat!

>Beth
>
>Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter! www.Furkids.org
>

>________________________________

 FELV and FIV positive cats.  They recommended not adding because it could make
Spicy sick or the other cat sick.  Spicy is do next week to get retested for
FELV, the vet said there is remote chance she could turn negative.  If she is
still positive  do you think it would hurt her to get her a friend??

>April

Marcia Baronda
Baronda Supplies & Service, Inc.
1550 S 2700 Rd.