We need to get the word out to everyone includig resuce/sheter people not to go
with a vet who says kill them.  My vet gave m an option of put them to sleep or
wait and see.  I am so glad he did.  If I ever move or he retires and I have to
get a new one, the first thing I will ask is what do you think about positive
felv?  Sort of on the subject, Missouri University has opened a cancer
treatment center for animals in Wentzville which is only 15 mles away.  Lots
better than 300 miles.  If I have to go for chemo for my babies, now I have a
closer option.  I know they do not say put them down.