Have you tried a raw diet for them? It's worked for me on many kitties.
Diarrhea goes away almost instantly. I had one who had it severely also,
the raw diet is the only thing that cured her. I believe it saved her life.
Antibiotics can contribute to the diarrhea as you probably know. Feed them
good food and they'll need no meds! Wish you luck. Catinfo.org and
catnutrition.org or buy it from Felines Pride.com.

Tracey