Wouldn't that be lovely!  However, we all seem to live in different places,
miles apart.  Even those rescuers who live in Texas do not live very near each
other.  My best friend and I had a sort of plan to buy some land for the two of
us so we could share responsibility for the rescued cats but she passed away
from cancer.  It was probably a bad idea anyway since we both could not turn
our backs on a sad meow.  We would have had a couple of hundred cats in no time.

too!