I'm so sorry, Kasia. You and your cats will be in my thoughts and prayers. As
Lorrie said, it's very possible that an FeLV+ cat can live for years. I
understand how you feel, though. I'm worried about a likely exposure in our
house, and I also have an 11 year old FeLV+ girl of my own.

Are any of your FeLV+ cats showing symptoms?

Lance