Loose stools are really not a sign of a cat going FeLv+. It could be just about
anything - from eating something different to stress to an unrelated "bug" that
you brought in with you from outside. Really Lance, you can't keep a cat in a
sterile bubble. I'm not saying that a bite from a positive cat is not serious
but most cats who are well cared for, have enough immunity to ward off anything
serious from a bite. In addition, Ember is not active for leukemia. She has
tested positive. Yes, she could spread it through fighting and biting but it's
more likely that she didn't.

too!