You are second guessing yourself.  What if's just drive you crazy with worry
and do not help the situation any.  Also, She can pick up on your stress and
that can stress her out.  There is an old saying,"  Let go and Let God".  That
and continuing to give her lots of love, good food and shelter will do her more
good than all your fretting.  Be kind to yourself please.  I have been there
and know from experience that all the worry in the world does no good.  All it
does is make you miserable.