Hi,  I'm even older than you....... I'm 80 and in the 1940's when I
had ringworm, the treatment was just alcohol. I remember screaming
when my mom put alcohol on my ringworm because it burned so much. It
got rid of the stuff tho.  Medicine didn't taste good in those days
either.  We got castor oil, and all sorts of awful tasting remedies.

BTW go for the purple hair. My hair is thin too, so maybe I'll try
it :-)

Lorrie