For those who want to share images or multimedia documents, I’ve had great luck
with Evernote. You upload the picture(s) to a note, then share the note (to
enable sharing). You can then copy the url to an email. If you want to share
pdfs, a service like Dropbox or Google Drive should work for that.

Best regards,

Lance