Very simple fix:  simply copy etc/usdiph.list to etc/txt.done.data, or edit
the script to use etc/usdiph.list instead of etc/txt.done.data.

As for the pm/*.pm files, you are right, I would expect them to be there at
this step.  If you later encounter issues due to this, try re-running
make_pm_wav after you have copied etc/usdiph.list to etc/txt.done.data .

Hope this helps.