Very simple fix:  simply copy etc/usdiph.list to etc/txt.done.data, or
edit the script to use etc/usdiph.list instead of etc/txt.done.data.

As for the pm/*.pm files, you are right, I would expect them to be there
at this step.  If you later encounter issues due to this, try re-running
make_pm_wav after you have copied etc/usdiph.list to etc/txt.done.data .

It works! Thank you indeed! It looks that I should learn some shell syntaxes. And very sorry for the repeated mails.... I promise it won't happen next time. :)

Best regards,
Cherrot