Someone sent winter to Southern California.  We're getting set for freezing
temperatures in the next couple of nights, which - needless to say - has the
citrus growers in a very reasonable tizzy, since there's still fruit on the
trees.  My area is supposed to go down to the upper 20s, and further inland
is due for the teens.  Very weird.

Meanwhile, I have seen frost in my coastal area (Oceanside; I live about 7
miles off the coast) more times in just the last two months than in the
eight previous winters I've been here all combined.

Of course, it means I get to wear my wool sweaters a LOT, and it's certainly
motivating me to finish off the Mountain Colors merino ribbon gansey!

Grace

http://www.svahaconcepts.com

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail