Sure, that is a good price. I've seen baby wolf looms (excluding the
sectional warp beam) for more than USD$1300 on the Internet. 26 inches
is a good width, and you got a lot of possibilities to play with 4
harnesses.

But if you start learning to spin now, wouldn't it distract you, when
you start learning to weave at the same time?

Ilona

John Sandstrom wrote:

>Hello again -
>

>In getting into spinning, I've found that a friend of mine has a loom for
>sale:
>

>The loom is a 26 inch  4 harness baby wolf  jack loom with stroller.  It
>folds up to be about 24 inches from the wall.  What makes it unusual is the
>sectional warp beam, which allows you to wind on massive amounts of yardage.
>It comes with a standing spool rack, a threading counter, a spool winder.
>Since it is a very standard loom, parts and heddles are easy to come by.
>

>Is $1000 a good price?  Would this be considered a loom for a beginner?
>

>John Sandstrom

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail