For those interested in spinning yarns that are
lower in twist and hence softer in handle, Paula
Simmons' book, _Spinning for Softness and Speed_
is back in print!

I got an email from the printer.  They have sent
me a link,
<http://www.bookman.ca/Bookman-Swag/Spinning-for-Softness-and-Speed>,
which lists the book.  Apparently online ordering
isn't quite available (will be soon), but you can
call 604.795.5992 and talk to Amber or Sheri to order.

I cherish my copy from when this book was first
printed - and when I was lucky enough to see Paula
at SOAR back in 2004 when it was in northern
Michigan, I got her to autograph it :)  The book
revolutionized my spinning the way Elizabeth
Zimmerman's _Knitting Without Tears_ did my
knitting.  I'm really glad it's back in print.

Holly