I work in a small mill.   We do lots of different stuff because we have our
own line of yarns from our own flock and then do custom stuff.  We can
handle a batch that is about 25 pounds.  So when 200+ pounds of  gorgeous
Coopworth was sent us and the client had no clue besides a vague "knitting
yarns" and told me "what ever you think is best".   I decided best was to
give them as wide a selection as possible to experiment on.  Most fun for me
too.

Spinning with a ring spinning frame is remarkably easy and fun if one has
been hand spinning for years and are reasonably analytical.  It is limited
to semi worsted- worsted yarns because it drafts the fiber before it allows
twist into it.  It really drives home the point of how important twist is in
how a finished yarn looks and feels.   My last few spinning batches have
been, Coopworth, bison/alpaca/wool, quivet/cormo, Shetland/Romney, western
fine wool range sheep.  It is never dull and always challenging.  Here is a
link.  http://www.lambandwool.com/woolproc.htm

At home I spin on my  Reeves with wool from my own Corriedale crosses.

Cheers,

Turan