From: fibernet@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fiber...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Nadine Chounet
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 4:39 AM
To: fibernet@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [fibernet] Re: felting machine

I have a couple pieces of felt I had made out of my own wool. These
were done on a mini-mills felting machine. Yes it had marks when it
initially came off of the machine - but they were completely gone once
the wool totally dried and relaxed. Neither piece I have has retained
any of those 'waffle' marks. I have Shetlands. Later on I bought a
piece from the same woman who did my felt, that was made out of
'leftovers' from her carding machine. It is gorgeous, and again no
waffle marks.

Nadine