Hi Peggy,

Ring spinning frames are indeed, "industrial spinners". Go to
www.ozarkcarding.com to our process page and you will be able to see a picture
of our "cotton" ring spinner. Wool, alpaca, etc can be spun on ring spinners.
The size of the ring depends upon the length of the fiber to be spun. Shorter
fibers are spun on ring spinners that have smaller rings. Longer fibers are
spun on machines that have larger rings. We use our cotton spinner for shorter
fibers of alpaca and some alpaca, wool and bamboo blends.

If you're going to be a Kid N Ewe, come by and see our yarns. They have a
tighter twist to them than the larger ring spinners used by local cottage mills.

Gail, Ozark Carding Mill.