From: Turan Albini <laz...@hughes.net>
Subject: [fibernet] Re: ring spinning frame
To: fibernet@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, October 26, 2009, 10:40 PM

I like it, but it doesn't replace my Reeves. But for doing a large pile of
wool in a way that I can control and enjoy the results it is fun. I even
get paid which seems amazing to me. By the way, the ring spinning frame I
use is from Carolina Specialtys, not McDermott. McDermotts retrofitted an
old spinning frame for us that we use for plying.

Cheers,

Turan