Brucie, would love to hear more about this book!  sounds like a great source
of inspiration.
In November, I finally got the fabric off my loom that I had warped last
spring!  http://www.goosepond.com/fiber/weaving Now looking at a naked loom,
thinking I'll put a handspun warp on for scarves   ....... maybe a peek at this
book will light a fire under me.
Holly - how's the coat project coming?  sounds so ambitious, but I'm not
surprised - you always wow me
Brucie - please tell us all about the MOMA exhibit.
Susan in Maine, where it's warmer than some of rest of the country
www.goosepond.com