Hi Susan,

Sorry I know nothing about the MOMA exhibit - one of the drawbacks to living in
a state with a total population of about 500,000.  The scarf book is put out by
the
Weaving Guild of the Greater Baltimore area - http://www.wggb.org/.  It really
is a great book.

Brucie

On Jan 9, 2010, at 4:12 PM, susan2...@juno.com wrote:

> Brucie, would love to hear more about this book! sounds like a great source
> of inspiration.
> In November, I finally got the fabric off my loom that I had warped last
> spring! http://www.goosepond.com/fiber/weaving Now looking at a naked loom,
> thinking I'll put a handspun warp on for scarves ....... maybe a peek at this
> book will light a fire under me.
> Holly - how's the coat project coming? sounds so ambitious, but I'm not
> surprised - you always wow me
> Brucie - please tell us all about the MOMA exhibit.
> Susan in Maine, where it's warmer than some of rest of the country
> www.goosepond.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: