Kimberly - I'm in NJ and sell Bayne's wheels - they are pretty, wooden,
upright, affordable  and come in single treadle, double treadle , scotch
tension and double drive.  You can choose unfinished,  light or dark stain.
They have a patented bobbin release - so you don't have to take the drive band
off when you change bobbins, come with 4 bobbins, a built in locking lazy Kate
(so your bobbins don't go flying all over the ground when you pick up the
wheel) and a choice of a fast or slow flyer with two speeds on each one.
If you are nearby and want to try them out, just let me know - if not, maybe
you can find someone who has them near you.
I like them a lot!
Julie in NJ

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary,
privileged and/or private information. The information is intended to be for
the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and
delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual
or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.