Hello!
I just joined the group today.  I spin, weave, natural dye and knit.

I have always spun on a Country Craftsman wheel, but I have decided that I
would like to purchase another wheel that is more portable.  I also prefer
double drive, but I am not totally opposed to scotch tension.

The two wheels that have caught my eye:
1.  Kromski Minstrel (while I know it is not a portable, fold up wheel, I think
it will be pretty easy to transport.)
2. Spinolution Bee Travel Wheel (this wheel looks really neat, but I would love
to hear some feedback)

I am just very curious on what everyone's opinion is on these two wheels.  If
you have any ideas on which I might prefer where I have always spun on a
Country Craftsman, please, let me know!

Thank you!
Kimberly