Thank you very much for producing this review!  I ordered my upgrade the
instant I read the notice, and your review has not made me sorry I did
so!  In fact, it made me more eager to get it -- it seems some real
productivity enhancements have been included.

Now, if only what seem to be productivity enhancements prove to be so in
reality!  That notation-to-tab conversion feature (and all the other tab
enhancements) seem like it will make Finale a great program for people
who work with fretted instruments, finally!

Thanks again!

One thing which wasn't mentioned, though -- do all the third-party
plug-ins from previous versions still work with the new version?  I
certainly hope so.

Jari Williamsson wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Finale 2003 review with some tips at: