At 10:42 AM 07/15/02, Noel Stoutenburg wrote:
>Still another addition to my list:  the ability to embed a carriage return /
>linefeed in a text expression, and to have the expression assignment
>dialogue turn the
>capability of implementing the carriage return or not.

This would be useful even without the enable/disable option.

For me the real issue is the ability to make a two-deck instruction in an
expression, without having to resort to a text block or two separate
expressions. That would be very nice to have.

The enable/disable would be a nifty additional fillip, but I don't think
it's a big deal to make two expressions, one with and one without, and then
pick the appropriate one myself.

mdl