>On 15.07.2002 17:26 Uhr, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote
>> In this situation, I create a set of lyrics in the music font, and adjust
>> the baseline.
>>
>> Dennis
>
>I don't understand this, can you explain?

I create a line of lyrics in the default notation font (rather than a text
font) at 24 point. That makes barlines the right size. Then I type in
lyrics consisting of the barline symbol on the first note of that measure
(which otherwise has invisible barlines). Then I move that line of lyrics
to the left and up so it fits on the staff in the right place.

Just one more kluge until Finale provides true independents from measures.

Dennis