At 09:59 PM 9/23/02 +1000, One of the McKays wrote:
>I have been using Finale since 1995, but have never met a person who uses
>the program *at home.*  I have met a few people who use it in schools,
>though.

I'm an independent composer who works "at home", in my home office. I've
worked in my home office for over 20 years, and that's the only place I've
used Finale for myself (I give occasional local classes in using it). Most
of my composer colleagues do their work "at home" as well.

Are people who use Finale at work or at school real dead users? Unreal live
users? Real live unusers? Night of the Living Dead users?

Dennis