I expressed myself poorly in my email, and have been misunderstood.
What I meant was this:
Other than on the net, I have never met a person who uses Finale, though I
admit I have met one or two people who use it in high schools.

I have met one or two people who use Sibelius, but I also think that their
copies belong to institutions such as universities.

I have met several people who use free programs from the net, such as
Noteworthy Composer.

Over the past 40 years, I have been a music student or music teacher and I
have met quite a few musicians.

I always tell people how much I appreciate Finale, but most musicians I meet
think it is too expensive.

I think it represents great value for money.

David McKay
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~musicke