As it is Ted Ross's book and he's dead, as far as I'm concerned, nothing new can be added, unless he wrote some additional material before he died.

If somebody wants to bring out a new "Standards of Musical Engraving" sort of book which could incorporate Ted Ross's book as a starting point, that is a different thing. But I would rather they just brought a separate book, since I already have 3 copies of Ted Ross and wouldn't want to have to purchase a 4th copy just to get new content which Ted Ross didn't write.