I'm talking to the publisher of "The Art
of Music Engraving and Processing" by
Ted Ross about a reprint and I wanted to
ask the list for your input. Would you
like to see a hardcover reprint?...
new content?... or do you already have
a copy and you don't care? All thoughts
and comments welcome!

I've also talked with the publisher of
Gardner Read's book "Thesaurus of Orchestral
Devices" about reprinting and it looks like
the price would be around $100. Any takers?
If there's sufficient interest, I'll try
to make it available again.

Thanks,
Nick

PS We still have a few of the last batch
of print "seconds" of Ted Ross here.

Dr Nick Carter,
Owner, npc Imaging,
2228 Magowan Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95405
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tel/fax: +1 (707) 573 9361
http://www.npcimaging.com

Th!nk City EV driver &
President, North Bay Electric Auto Association
"Spare the air every day - drive electric!"

** Ted Ross "print seconds" available - also CD-ROM version  **
**       Medieval plug-in and November font now available    **
**                   Finale Power 33% off!                   **
** 49 CD sheet music titles: thousands of pages from $18.95! **
** Books by Stone, Ross, Gerou & Lusk, Stiller, Gamble, etc. **
**    Dover miniature scores bundled with Naxos audio CDs    **