At 09:54 PM 12/16/03 +0100, Johannes Gebauer wrote:
>See what I mean? The whole point is you have to have used it to understand
>what it does. What you think it does is not what it is for.

I'm sure "you have to use it" didn't come up in the coding phase, so
somebody must have a way of expressing it, in a spec if nothing else.

At 02:01 PM 12/16/03 -0600, Fiskum, Steve wrote:
>I agree with Johannes previous email. It is difficult to describe and is
best experienced.

As soon as I start hearing the word "experience" with respect to a machine,
I feel a barf coming on. I don't experience machines, I use them (and abuse
them).

Heck, I should know better than to ask about Mac stuff.

Anyway, gotta go experience some kitchen utensils and then experience my
cookstove for a while before experiencing some snow shoveling so I can
experience my car on the way to experiencing an airport pickup...

Dennis