At 04:52 PM 2/27/04 -0600, Steve Gibons wrote:
>On Feb 27, 2004, at 4:26 PM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
>
>>  Unfortunately, the demo does not load Finale
>> files, and many of those I tried to load come up with a 'fatal error'
>
>Is that an ETF file you're loading? If not, try that.

Thanks, that was it. It loads them, but they're pretty much a mess.
Tuplets, complex time signatures, graphics, etc., all wrecked. It's better
than re-entering complex standard stuff, but not much help with the
graphically-organized scores. It doesn't import the page-view graphics,
either.

It's about what I expected, since Sibelius is reported to have less
new-music capability than Finale.

Dennis