At 12:35 PM 3/29/04 -0600, Johnson, Mark wrote:
>Though not an extensive index, Finale Power! describes
>many of the plug-ins throughout and when to use them.

I guess what I'm asking is if anybody has taken the time to create an
index, much like the Finale reference card, of the plugins. Back in the
Finale 2.2 days, I created my own index of functions with brief
descriptions that I kept as my "cheat sheet". It took a week, but
ultimately saved me weeks of work.

Does anybody else think this plugin-by-function index would be valuable? I
don't have F2K4 (still holding out against their copy protection), so if I
were to create one, it wouldn't be very valuable to anyone else.

Dennis