On 17 Apr 2004, at 12:03 AM, Darcy James Argue wrote:

Also, some people -- like Mark Lew -- are particular about the distance between staves -- when they increase or decrease the distance between staves, they always do so by multiples of one staff space, e.g., 24 EVPUs. It's not possible to get this kind of precision by dragging, but it's very easy in the Staff List Manager -- it's just a matter of memorizing the most commonly used powers of 24, e.g., 168, 192, 216, 240, 264, 288, etc.

Before anyone jumps on me for innumeracy, I realize that the above should say *multiples* of 24, not powers.

- Darcy

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn NY