On 17 Apr 2004, at 06:45 PM, Martin Banner wrote:

Did that, but have to take paper out and reinsert for it to print on other side. Pre-adobe driver, my HP Printer, with duplexing capabilities, double sided automatically. Is this no longer an option for me?

I don't think you understood what I wrote. You don't have to take the paper out. All you have to do go to the "Layout" tab of the "Print" dialog box and turn on double-sided printing. If that option doesn't appear in the "Layout" tab, then you haven't set up your desktop printer driver correctly and you should delete it and run Desktop Printer Utility again.

I had the exact same printer as yours, with the exact same situation. Double-sided printing in Classic works just fine with the Adobe PS driver.

- Darcy

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn NY