Darcy,

Thanks for your patience and your help. Everything works fine now.

Martin

On Apr 17, 2004, at 9:44 PM, Darcy James Argue wrote:

On 17 Apr 2004, at 08:31 PM, Martin Banner wrote:

I have to use the Adobe Postscript Driver, because if I don't, I get a postscript error message from the Printer Utility on my Mac Powerbook laptop. This is really frustrating.

The Adobe Postscript Driver is *not* the same thing as the HP Printer driver. You need both.

Like I said before, I used to have almost the identical setup as you. If you follow my instructions, double-sided printing works fine. Trust me.

- Darcy

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn NY